Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cost Of Skiing In Vail

power with Google "Chrome OS" Microsoft Problems? Web

Following the recent announcement! of "Chrome OS" is back to a variety of news and comments. Much of this is nonsense and more of this speculation. If the so-called analysts believe that users want software to run on the computer, or that Google will probably take years before it Microsoft may extend to the operating system level, the water, etc., is The question whether the are paid for by Microsoft. Microsoft is of course too funny "by Chrome OS there is nothing more than a blog ..."! About Linux was not so long reviled similar. Are there still companies that do not use? Linux does indeed no small role in the Google concept. Instead of Chrome could also Firefox, Safari or even IE share, if someone wants.

I found on the Chrome release in September 2008 has the potential of a "Web OS" speculation at this point and my expectations have been confirmed. If Google is put into an "exotic" corner, as, for example, "small, low-power, mobile devices," or "just for consumers," then tell me which is reminiscent of IBM vs Microsoft OS / 2 and DOS times. Nor has flattened as Microsoft, IBM will destroy Google Microsoft. There is still the main frame, and there will be in 10 years "fat" Microsoft clients. With "fat" I mean that as for fresh Vista installation, virus checker 70,000 or are there no shows 100,000 files without any user data I have stored.

notice after my recent experience with netbooks and mobile computing, I have that I will have to install any applications running on a device or, provided I have the functionality I need. To the extent that how applications are available through the Web increases, the need for local applications. Of course, a certain amount of offline capability be available. I'm already largely independent of MS operating system and MS Office applications or similar dinosaur. This is certainly not for all applications and user groups, but I am convinced that for a majority of users - or call them containing consumer - so true. If not Google prevails, there will be somebody else. There is certainly a life - IT architecture and new OS - or in parallel to Microsoft. That of seeing and understanding can the shows already the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment